Lidia Lipic has 21 years of clinical practical experience in health and well being.
After working in the finance and securitisation arena as a Para- Legal in the corporate world with lawyers for 18 years Lidia finally found her passion in the health and wellness industry to help people recover from chronic and acute pain.
- Diploma in Reflexology 2000
- Diploma in Bowen Therapy 2012 (Smart)
- Certificate IV Bowen Therapy 2007 (Bowtech)
- Certificate IV Pathology Collection 2011 (Phlebotomist)
- Diploma The Clinic Science of Biochemic Therapy (Dr med. W.H. SchüBler) 2017
- Bowen Therapy Federation of Australia (BTFA), In 2020 Lidia put this membership on hold due to the Australian Government cancelling rebates from Private Health Insurances for clients.
- Reflexology Association of Australia (RAoA). In 2020 Lidia put this membership on hold due to the Australian Government cancelling rebates from Private Health Insurances for clients.
- International Institute of Reflexology for Life
Many other Certificates including:
- MultiReflex Therapy, Dien Chan, Face and Feet (France/Vietnam)
- Facial Reflexology, Modules 1-5
- Japanese Cosmo FaceLift
- Neuro-Structural Integration Technique (NST)
- Foot Mobilisation Technique, Level 1
- Emmett Technique, Mod 1,2 & 3
- Ka Huna (Hawaiian Style) Massage, Level 1-3
- TCM Foot and Leg Reflex Therapy
- Ayurvedic Foot Reflexology
- Reiki II Healing
- Working with Children Check, Justice Department